Mission, Vision & Values
Providence Health Care is a Catholic health care community that respects the sacredness of all aspects of life.
Inspired by the healing ministry of Jesus Christ, our staff, physicians and volunteers are dedicated to service and to the support of one another.
In this environment of service, support and respect, we meet the physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs of those served through compassionate care, teaching and research.
(click here to watch video)
Driven by compassion and social justice, we are at the forefront of exceptional care and innovation.
- Spirituality – We nurture the God-given creativity, love and compassion that dwells within us all.
- Integrity – We build our relationships on honesty, justice and fairness.
- Stewardship – We share accountability for the well-being of our community.
- Trust – We behave in ways that promote safety, inclusion and support.
- Excellence – We achieve excellence through learning and continuous improvement.
- Respect – We respect the diversity, dignity & interdependence of all persons.