12 Days till Christmas Sale at St. Paul’s Hospital Gift Shop!
Submitted by Lily Derksen, manager St. Paul's Hospital Gift Shop
Ho, ho, ho! Santa is coming soon! Not to fret, you don’t need to go to the mall, you don’t have to drive around, just come on down to St. Paul’s Hospital Gift Shop! We have stocking stuffers, iron art wall décor, fine jewelry, boxes of chocolates, Christmas cards, almost everything you need! And prices for every budget, from under $5 up to $250! Remember, if you buy gifts at St. Paul’s Hospital Gift Shop, you are giving twice, as all proceeds support patient care and programs!
Our hours are:
For more details go to our Facebook Page.
Thank you for your ongoing support of St. Paul’s Hospital Gift Shop!
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Providence Angels at Every Site
- Season's greetings from Minister Terry Lake
- New Chair Appointed to PHC Board of Directors
- PHC News off for the holidays
- Caroling Christmas Staff on 6D
- How one couple rallied to raise $50,000 for Pulmonary Fibrosis research
- Hot off the press Highlights: Residential highlights
- Mount Saint Joseph Residence Highlights for 2015
- 2015 Long Service Recognition celebrations happening spring 2016!
- Diwali celebrated at Brock Fahrni
- A Day In The Life of a CSICU nurse now available to view on Storify
- Wanna try a Random Coffee?
- Celebrity Mental Health: Brooke Shields
- Chocolate Angels - the perfect stocking stuffer
- Sukie's Shoe Drive
- Register for Heart + Lung Health FEST Scientific Symposium!
- Indulge In….Healthy Living This Holiday Season. Part 3 Tips for Holiday Peace of Mind
- Pop-up winter Beef and Barley soup taste test for Kidney Care Clinic patients
- It’s a Wonderful Life
- 5th Annual e-Mental Health Conference
- Be SEEN this winter - really, be VISIBLE!