2-in-1 Handbags Back by Popular Demand!
Submitted by Lily Derksen, manager, St. Paul's Hospital Gift Shop, Volunteer Resources
Did you know that we have wonderful volunteers, 60 of them, who help us operate the Gift Shop, and many of them come from many parts of the world? And some of them are our future doctors and nurses? These are two of our volunteers, Katiana & Anne, who are modeling the latest shipment of our 2-in-1 handbags which are back by popular demand! We have both the reversible ones, and the larger sized colourful ones! Come on down to the Gift Shop before they sell out again!
Our hours are:
- Monday - Friday, 8am - 8pm
- Sat & Sun, 12 - 4pm
Note: We will be closed on Monday, May 22, for Victoria Day!
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram at: stpauls_giftshop
Thank you for helping us raise funds for St. Paul's Hospital patient care & programs!
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- PHC Gears Up for Accreditation 2017
- Participate in City of Vancouver + new St. Paul's planning process online now
- Automated Shift Callout – What’s next?
- Megamorphosis Pre-Work Preambles at Brock Fahrni
- Kidney Krew thanks nurses
- It’s all about the socks!
- Nominate People and Projects That Made Health Care Better!
- Physio Month Profile: Shauna Gould
- Mother’s Day Miracle: Multiple St. Paul’s medical teams save life of pregnant BC mom and her baby
- New Hospital Shuttle Service Alert - Check Before You Go
- Brilliant fundraiser moving to Spring 2018
- Donate to support youth and your gift will be doubled!
- Get a coffee mate. Chat. Repeat
- Rapid Access Addiction Clinic at St. Paul’s redefining treatment for problematic substance use
- Nurse’s long-lost keepsake at centre of mother-son story that spans six decades
- Aboriginal Awareness Week: May 23 - 27
- A screening success
- How well do you know Occupational Health & Safety?