5 reasons to nominate a colleague for a Mission Award
Submitted by Lucy Luongo, coordinator Mission Services Mission, Ethics and Spirituality
The 2017 Mission Award nominations for individuals and teams are now open. We want to hear the stories of those (staff, medical staff, researchers and volunteers) who demonstrate the mission, vision, and values of Providence Health Care and the abiding spirit of the Founding Congregations of Sisters. This is a great opportunity to share stories of those amazing individuals and teams.
There will be a total of three Mission Awards:
- one individual for acute
- one individual for residential care
- one team award
Why should you nominate an individual or team for a 2017 Mission Award?
- Great work deserves to be recognized!
- It's a great way to show gratitude for those who go above and beyond the call of duty.
- It highlights innovation and leading practices
- The awards help to share stories of patient and family centred care in action
- To inspire others
Please take some time to nominate an individual and/or team that best illustrates how the power of PHC’s mission, vision and values shape our lives and workplace. You can work on the nomination as an individual or group.
Need help with writing a nomination form? Please contact Lucy Luongo at email@example.com or leave a message at (604) 321-2661 ext. 22363.
Completed nomination forms must be submitted to the office of Mission, Ethics & Spirituality by Friday, March 31, 2017 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, Fax: 604-806-9458, or Internal Mail: 11th floor Hornby Site. Please use the attached nomination form.
Watch last year's Mission Award recipients videos:
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Improving the quality of care for people with eating disorders
- Show your support for respect at work on February 22
- What’s new with PHC’S Eating Disorders Program’s Patient and Family Advisory Committee?
- Update: PHC's Workplace Mental Health and Mental Wellness Journey
- Compassion Matters: Megamorphosis pre-work begins at Youville
- A special message from Spiritual Health and Occupational Health & Safety
- Want to attend the PHC Spirituality conference for free?
- Celebrate Psychology month with free public lectures
- JCC Interactive Day – Simplifying the Journey
- Changes to the Travel and Business Expense Reimbursement Policy
- Valen-Thyme's Card Sales
- Kathryn Young Appointed Board Chair of St. Paul’s Foundation
- Make a Difference for Your Workplace and the Planet
- Love is in the air at the St. Paul's Hospital Gift Shop!
- February Vendors