Adorable New Birthday Cards and more at St. Paul's Hospital Gift Shop!
Submitted by Lily Derksen, Gift Shop Manager, St. Paul's Hospital Gift Shop
You probably already know, if you've bought cards from us before, that we have a great selection of greeting cards here at St. Paul's Hospital Gift Shop! ;) From the local artists, including our very own Brian Smith's St. Paul's & Lights of Hope cards, to First Nations artist, Richard Shorty's cards, to Sharon Tennanbaum's inspirational photo cards, to Cards by Kate's cute photo cards, Carol Wilson's beautiful line, to the humorous cards.... and now we've added the most adorable Alex Clarke cards! We have cards now, for just about anybody on your list! Come on down to check them out!
Our hours are: Mon - Fri, 8am - 8pm, Sat & Sun 12 - 4pm
Like Us on facebook & follow us on Instagram, and please help us spread the word to put us first as everybody's shopping destination! ;) Thank you for helping us make a difference by raising funds for patient care & programs at St. Paul's Hospital!
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Rezoning Application Submitted for New St. Paul’s Project
- Sepsis alerts a “game-changer”
- Catch of the month!
- Cardiac diagnostic features on new Apple watch could be “an important frontier” in health care say St. Paul’s Hospital cardiologists
- The magic of Random Coffee
- Flu season is coming - Peer Nurse Immunizers needed!
- Support for corporate-owned Apple and Android mobile devices is transitioning to TELUS
- Donations still needed for this month's Providence in the Park!
- Don’t be a victim of a “shoulder surfing” crime on your mobile device
- Five Reasons to Attend the 2018 Leadership Program for Physicians and Leaders in Long Term Care
- Join us for the next Talks + Tables event!
- Care Connection for September now online