Announcing the 6th Annual Practice-based Research Challenge!
Submitted by Aggie Black, research leader, Professional Practice
Do you have a question from your clinical practice? Do you want to learn more about the research process? Join the PHC Practice-based Research Challenge. Question and Answer sessions are planned for Jan 13, 20 and 22; details and application forms can be found on the Practice-based Research Challenge intranet page.
Questions? Contact Aggie Black, Research Leader, Professional Practice: 604-682-2344, local 66124.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Contribute. Share. Read Anywhere
- Time to Update Your Address!
- Submit your poster abstract for Heart + Lung Health Fest 2016!
- Lights of Hope Greatest Needs Fund brings SimMom to St. Paul’s
- Donor-funded gifts and holiday dinners lift spirits at for Inner City Youth Program clients
- A Visit for Christmas
- Elvis is in the building
- Resolve to try Random Coffee!
- The Stanley Cup of health awards: CCHL call for nominations
- ICY Holiday Gifts Program
- First HEARR Webinar for 2016! Inpatient Sepsis: Early Identification and Treatment
- Patient and Family Centred Care & Indigenous Cultural Competency for Registration Clerks
- Interdisciplinary Patient and Family Centred Care Workshop
- Did you feel the Quake?
- New Year, New Start, New Savings for Fraser Valley Commuters to the VGH Campus
- New Year's resolutions? Tips for making them stick in 2016
- SPH Vendor Program is back for 2016!
- Highlighting Richard Shorty's Artwork in the Gift Shop!