Announcing the PHC Practice-Based Research Challenge!
Submitted by Agnes Black, Director, Health Services & Clinical Research and Knowledge Translation, Professional Practice Office
Interested in research and patient care improvements? Join the PHC Practice-Based Research Challenge!
More info can be found in the attached documents below, and at our website.
I’ll be hosting a question-and-answer session January 22, from noon to 1 p.m. in Dining Rooms 1 & 2 at St Paul’s – all are welcome!
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- To give back to MSJ, Hong Kong singer to perform at Scotiabank Feast of Fortune gala
- Got the January blues? You're not alone and there are ways to relieve them
- 3 PHC tips and resources to take control of your mental health and mental wellness
- CST podcast: Make a listening appointment, The Doctors Are In
- Dear EFAP: The husband of an acquaintance likes me as more than just a friend
- 10 things you get for free: Part 1
- PHC participates in Canada's Digital Technology Supercluster initiative
- Burnout in ICU professionals has moral distress factor
- Quality Forum 2018: Registration is open!
- Foundry receives $7,500 donation from real estate firm Avison Young
- Short notice cancellation reminder for requesting interpreters
- A Green New Year? New training helps you activate your eco-resolutions
- Did you forget your network password over the holidays?
- It's shawl season on Instagram!