April Care Connection Available
Submitted by Gary Cody, Administrative Assistant, Professional Practice and Nursing
The April edition of the Care Connection newsletter is now online. Cover story combines cancer awareness, Enhanced Recovery After Surgery and nutritional screening. Also, excellence in Critical Care nursing, National Health Ethics week, a global approach to health training, and much more.
Connect with us and read our Care Connection newsletter here.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- We've got some winners to announce!
- Celebrate National Volunteer Week: April 15 - 21
- Criteria-led Discharge: from a solo effort to a team-based decision
- The aftermath of a mass tragedy: PHC Psychiatry head offers ways to cope
- Supporting bedside conversations
- Eat lots of rice and chicken thighs: one MSJ Centenarian's advice for a long, healthy life
- Celebrating those who lift up patient care
- Time to stretch your brain - April's Ethics Case of the Month is here!
- Thank you to all our volunteers! Celebrate National Volunteer Week from April 15 - 21
- Don't forget to register for Research Day
- Do something good – for you and our patients! Run the Scotiabank Half-Marathon with St. Paul’s Foundation
- Strength training may be a runner’s secret to success
- Celebrating Interprofessional Research at PHC
- Did you forget your network password over Spring Break/Easter vacation?
- SPH Cafeteria Menu April 16 - 22
- Sort It Right: Mixed Containers