Bike to Work Week is only a month away. Join a team and win prizes!
Submitted by Eiselle Omampo, coordinator, transportation demand management and commuter choices Lower Mainland Integrated Protection Services - Parking, Access and Commuter Services
Join thousands across Metro Vancouver and sign up for 2016 Spring Bike to Work Week!
- If your worksite is in Metro Vancouver, click here.
- If your worksite in outside of Metro Vancouver, click here.
- Search for your organization or branch and scroll through the teams here.
- If you don't see a branch or a team in your department to join, then simply create a new one.
- Team Leaders get special prizes and free gifts so start a team and become a team leader today!
Ride your bike and log your trips from May 30 – June 5
- Log your bike trips here to be entered to win a trip for two to Amsterdam.
- Each day you log a trip you'll also be entered to win a new bike.
Check out the Celebration Stations
Check out the celebration stations to see where you can get free coffee, free bike tune-ups and more prizes each day you ride.
Encourage your colleagues to join your team and help you win more prizes.
Did you know…
- There are two organizations in BC that run Bike to Work Week: HUB (Metro Vancouver) and Bike to Work BC (outside of Metro Vancouver)
- We have 554 registered cyclists for Metro Vancouver Bike to Work Week
- Vancouver Coastal Health won three awards in 2014
- Provincial Health Services Authority won the Best in Health award in 2014 (Spring) and 2015 (Spring and Autumn)
- Fraser Health Authority and Providence Health Care are now organization members of HUB
- FH, PHSA and VCH sponsors BtWW celebration stations at select sites
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Pharmacists Enhancing Patient Care
- We asked PHC staff: What does patient and family centred care look like to you?
- Have you watched PHC's new patient and family centred care videos?
- Mark Your Calendars!
- 5 in 5: Top Questions Answered
- I am alive because of you
- The healing power of a pup
- Meet the Special Hematology team
- Join us for Interdisciplinary Education: Patient and Family Centred Care
- Trauma Distinction status awarded to PHC
- UpnGo with ParticipACTION pilot project at the Residential Sites
- Kidney transplant recipient and donor to run Klondike Road Relay
- Mental Health Week May 2-8
- Honoria Conway Fashion Show
- National Immunization Awareness week at PHC
- The Most Reverend J. Michael Miller to celebrate Mass and tour St. Paul's Hospital
- Your Chance to Win Every Two Weeks
- Sodexo Retail Customer Preference Survey
- Win this car and support seniors’ care!
- May 1st to 7th is Emergency Preparedness Week!
- Meet the SPH vendors for May!
- Come Buy Your Mother's Day Gifts at SPH Gift Shop!