Brilliant fundraiser moving to Spring 2018
Submitted by St. Paul's Foundation
To date, St. Paul’s Foundation’s Brilliant has raised $3.5 million in support of St. Paul’s continued leadership in mental health and addiction medicine for the thousands of patients who urgently need care, each year.
This year we’ve had some exciting changes at St. Paul’s Foundation, including joining forces with Tapestry Foundation. We are now able to support world-class, compassionate care at all of PHC’s hospitals and residences via one Foundation. To better accommodate our many events and fundraising campaigns, we are going to shift the timing of Brilliant to spring 2018.
We’re excited to begin work on this beloved event in the coming months, and encourage everyone at PHC to join us next spring!
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- PHC Gears Up for Accreditation 2017
- Participate in City of Vancouver + new St. Paul's planning process online now
- Automated Shift Callout – What’s next?
- Megamorphosis Pre-Work Preambles at Brock Fahrni
- Kidney Krew thanks nurses
- It’s all about the socks!
- Nominate People and Projects That Made Health Care Better!
- Physio Month Profile: Shauna Gould
- Mother’s Day Miracle: Multiple St. Paul’s medical teams save life of pregnant BC mom and her baby
- New Hospital Shuttle Service Alert - Check Before You Go
- Donate to support youth and your gift will be doubled!
- Get a coffee mate. Chat. Repeat
- Rapid Access Addiction Clinic at St. Paul’s redefining treatment for problematic substance use
- Nurse’s long-lost keepsake at centre of mother-son story that spans six decades
- Aboriginal Awareness Week: May 23 - 27
- A screening success
- How well do you know Occupational Health & Safety?
- 2-in-1 Handbags Back by Popular Demand!