Calling all volunteers: We need you. Yes, YOU!
Submitted by Kris Wallace, Writing Specialist, St. Paul's Foundation
Now in its 13th year, Scotiabank Feast of Fortune is a festive celebration of the Lunar New Year. But it’s also a critically important fundraiser for St. Paul’s Foundation and PHC. As we welcome the Year of the Rat, our goal is to raise more than $1 million toward women’s heart, breast, and maternity care at Mount St. Joseph (MSJ) and St. Paul’s!
We can’t do it without YOU! Enthusiastic volunteers are invited to join us Saturday, February 8 at the JW Marriott Parq Hotel. All PHC staff are welcome – you can even put together your own volunteer posse with friends from outside PHC.
This is truly a fun, high-energy event. Don’t worry, we’ll make sure you’re fed and hydrated! Volunteer positions include set up and decor; registration; greeters; wayfinders; VIP hosts; spotters; and silent and live auction assistants. You can choose to volunteer during the day, the evening, or both.
To participate, you must be available on Saturday, February 8 AND for a short volunteer orientation session on either Friday, January 31 or Monday, February 3.
To be part of this fabulous event, apply online now.
Contact Bonny Bung at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit our website to learn more: www.helpstpauls.com/feast-of-fortune.
On behalf of the women we care for and the people who love them: thank you!
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- St. Paul’s Foundation Lights of Hope raises more than $3.2 million for Providence Health Care’s Greatest Needs
- PHC's Practice-Based Research Challenge Launches Today -- Learn how to get involved!
- Attention PHC Nurses! Get paid to go back to school: Providence Recruiters are holding information sessions to talk to you about our specialty training opportunities
- A look back at 2019
- From The Daily Scan: Best of 2019
- We're moving into the new year by reflecting on our past and success -- PHC celebrates 125 years!
- From The Daily Scan: St. Paul's surgeon featured in new Gray's Anatomy
- From The Daily Scan: How to start exercising
- From The Daily Scan: Got a New Year’s Resolution? Here’s what you need to do
- Join Medicine's first-ever Journal Club, which kicked off in the new year!
- Learn about the Psychosocial Factors – Involvement & Influence
- 5 Minute Rounds at PHC