Care Connection - Holiday edition!
Submitted by Gary Cody, admin assistant Professional Practice & Nursing
Now online, the Holiday edition of the Care Connection. One single page bursting with Festive Cheer. This month only - no great cover story, no puzzling question of the month, no wisdom from the wound & ostomy team. Furthermore, absolutely nothing about medication safety, and not a word about seminars, conferences or continuing education. Just a single page wishing you Happy Holidays!
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Lights of Hope attracts loyal crowd—despite downpour
- CST review leads to timing changes for Coastal sites
- Staff Annual Christmas meals coming to your site this December
- Nurses at St. Paul’s Hospital and Mount Saint Joseph Hospital now provide take-home naloxone kits to acute-care patients
- BCCSS Accounts Payable Holiday Cheque Runs
- Rolling Out the Red Carpet
- VIDEO: A momentous day for pharmacy
- CST information easier to find on refreshed website
- All Windows 7 Users at VCH, PHC, PHSA - Notice of Upcoming Fluency Flex Software Upgrade
- Diabetes Health Centre welcomed by the Carrier Nation
- Research and Clinical care with injectable opioids in the supervised model: the SALOME clinical trial
- Transplant recipients visit BC communities to thank health staff
- Langara Celebrates 25 Years of Caring
- Working Over Christmas? Make It Work For You!
- Online Shopping: Privacy and Security Tips
- Complete our 'You & the Environment' survey and enter to win $250 in prizes
- 12 days until Christmas Sale at SPH Gift Shop!