Care Connection for May is now online
Submitted by Gary Cody, Administrative Assistant, Professional Practice and Nursing
The month of May celebrates Physiotherapy Month, National Nursing Week, and much more! Check out all of our stories on Care Connection as well as other features, such as Dietetics in Action, Collars 101, pressure injuries and 'reverse staging', STEP UP awards, and more in this month's issue.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Japanese couple celebrates Mother's Day with the birth of their "little cherry blossom" at St. Paul's new maternity clinic
- We're celebrating National Nursing Week - #YESThisIsNursing
- Exploring PHC's nursing leadership paths
- The unveiling of the Spiritual Journey of the Shaman painting
- New site at St. Paul's helps save lives
- How a lost brooch became the final piece to a touching wedding blessing in the CICU
- "Keeping the Light Shining" - Capstone Conference held at Vandusen's Floral Hall
- Eye clinic provides life changing care in the Downtown East Side
- Dr. Herbert Fitterman: an eye on the future
- PHC researchers funded in Health Professional-Investigator competition
- Enter the #GetLoud contest - support the conversation about mental health
- The Foundry shares real stories from young adults about mental health
- How communicatively accessible are your health care services?
- Sign up today for the commuter challenge!
- Don't forget to register for Research Day
- Apply for the Enhanced Patient Care Grant before May 31
- Mother's Day is this Sunday, May 13
- SPH Cafeteria Menu May 14 - 20
- Do not recycle these common plastic recycling contaminants