The Care Connection newsletter for January is now online
Jan 18, 2018 | News
Submitted by Gary Cody, Admin Assistant, Professional Practice and Nursing
The Care Connection this month features a story on scope expansion for LPNs, safety considerations for high-dose hydromorphone, hip fracture information, and more.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Join the 2018 PHC Practice-Based Research Challenge!
- The role of humour, music and human touch in residential care
- New website aims to improve mental health and wellness for young people in B.C.
- 'I don’t call it elder care, I call it living'
- Final call for BC Health Care Award nominations
- The Doctors Are In podcast: They’re back
- Facing Horizons Together: Heart and Lung Health FEST 2018
- You can do it! Here are 5 quit smoking tips that worked for me
- Dear EFAP: I'm too tired to talk to my partner at night
- PICNet Educational Conference: Registration discount extended to January 26
- 10 things you get for free: Part 2
- Used book sale! $1 each
- Resolve to connect with someone new
- Life runs in cycles... Joy will come!
Subscribe to PHC News
PHC In the Media
PROMISE MAGAZINE FALL 2020 | Nov 11, 2020