Care Connection for September is online!
Submitted by Gary Cody, admin assistant Professional Practice & Nursing
Back to school so soon? Yep... it's September. Our cover features a brief story about all our new student faces. Plus, delirium screening, details on a number of continuing education courses and programs, self/patient protection with PPE, nurse-dispensed Take Home Naloxone, and more.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- ASP Your App
- Help us support over 250 individuals in need this September
- VIDEO: Clinicians test-drive an early prototype of new clinical information system
- Calling All Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Midwives; Health Information Management Needs Your Input
- A candlelight tribute to our veterans
- Quality Forum 2017 - Call for Abstracts Closes Tomorrow!
- Only two weeks to go! Get your tickets today for this Brilliant event
- Patients to exhibit their handiwork on September 10
- St. Paul’s transplant recipient running Yukon road race to raise funds and awareness of Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Register now for the 13th Annual Leadership Program for Physicians and Leaders in LTC
- September, a Good Time to Revisit New Year's Resolutions
- $1,000+ up for grabs every two weeks!
- Today is World Physical Therapy Day!
- World Sepsis Day - September 13
- PHC to Kick Off with Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- It’s not too late to drive with the top down!