Celebrate Providence Week!
Submitted by Lucy Luongo, Coordinator, Mission, Ethics and Spirituality
Celebrate Providence Health Care’s 18th Anniversary!
Staff, physicians and volunteers are invited to celebrate Providence Health Care’s 18th Anniversary this Providence Day.
- Witness the announcement of the Mission Service Award recipients
- Watch a 10 minute video presentation
- Mingle with colleagues
- Enjoy refreshments.
Below are the specific times of the events at each site:
St. Paul’s Hospital - Cafeteria
- Tuesday, June 26 at 9:30 am
Mount Saint Joseph Hospital – Cafeteria
- Friday, June 29 at 11:30 am
Youville Residence – Cafeteria
- Thursday, June 21 at 2 pm
Brock Fahrni – BF4, Main Dining Room
- Friday, June 22 at 2 pm
Honoria Conway – Main Floor, TV Lounge
- Tuesday, June 26 at 2:30 pm
St. Vincent’s Langara – Cafeteria
- Thursday, June 28 at 11:30 am
Holy Family Hospital – 3rd Floor Main Dining Room
- Thursday, June 28 at 2 pm
We look forward to celebrating Providence Week with you. Also, view this year’s Annual Report online here.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Hey dads, take care of yourself this Father’s Day! Lessons learned from a cardiac researcher turned patient
- A welcome to the new CEO blog
- Milestone in physician led quality improvement
- PHC recognizes those who support stroke care
- Some of these things just don’t belong
- Using your network account on any (yes, any!) PHC workstation
- New Healthy Built Environment Linkages Toolkit: making the links between design, planning and health