Celebrate St. Paddy's with 50-cent buttons!
Submitted by Lily Derksen, Manager, St. Paul's Hospital Gift Shop
Are you going to a party for St. Patrick's Day? Or are you working that day? We have buttons on sale for 50 cents, or you can get six of them for only $1.99! Come down to the Gift Shop to pick them up before they sell out! Share with your friends, your coworkers, and have fun!
Our hours are:
- Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Saturday/Sunday: 12 noon - 4 p.m.
And a big congratulations to the winner of February's Spread the Love campaign! Kary, our very own social worker, gets a $25 gift card to the Gift Shop. She's pictured below (centre) with manager Lily Derksen (left) and volunteer Anna (right), who drew the winner.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Why do women donate more kidneys than men?
- HUB ED – a commemorative day
- Q&A with Dr. Gil Kimel, head of palliative care, Providence Health Care
- DYK the benefits of eating together?
- March 14 is Dietitians Day!
- Hear Dr. Sarah Munro speak about birth after caesarean section
- Reminder: Join the next meeting of the Knowledge Translation Community of Practice
- Overdose crisis: Pharmacists’ role in combating opioid addiction
- Last chance to recognize a PHC scientist for their outstanding research
- Last call for Mission Award nominations
- Money Makeover: Newly divorced and learning how to get retirement ready
- Does the government REALLY owe you money?
- Pink Take 5 Café
- Used book sale: $1 each
- Printing Department closed March 27-April 3