Check out March's Ethics Case of the Month
Submitted by PHC Ethics Services
Thank you for casting your votes in last month’s case. To see what your colleagues thought, click here.
Congratulations to last month’s Ethics Case of the Month winners Simina Toma and Shazia Masud! Share your perspectives with us about this month’s case for a chance to win one of two monthly prizes!
Note: the voting feature does not work with Safari browsers.
Ethics Case of the Month is an initiative from Ethics Services to help you navigate ethical dilemmas that you might come across in day-to-day patient care.
Every month Ethics Services will bring you:
- Case based scenarios
- Complex decision-making
- Contemporary ethics dilemmas
Comment with your first and last name on the last page of the Ethics Case of the Month with your thoughts, concerns and insights on the case to be entered to win a monthly prize.
Ready to try this month's Ethics Case of the Month? Follow the link below to get started!
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- 6th Biennial Spirituality Conference to explore the connection between Hospitality and Health Care
- HUB: Sneak Peak!
- First check, then scan!
- Invoicing Requests
- Kidney Health Self-Assessment
- Catch the Early Bird Registration before March 17th!
- PHC's residential care shares Residential Care for Me successes with visiting Singaporean delegates
- Heart and Stroke Foundation commits $500,000 to support First Nations Health Authority Chair in Heart Health and Wellness at St. Paul’s
- Shift Work and Healthy Eating