Chocolate Angels - the perfect stocking stuffer
Submitted by Marianne J Dupre, Communications Officer Tapestry Foundation for Health Care
You'll bring a smile to their faces this Christmas when they pull luscious chocolate angels out of their stockings. Tapestry Foundation is once again selling chocolate angels in support of the annual Angel Campaign. No need to wrap these presents. Each is individually wrapped in gold or blue foil and topped with a bow. Chocolates are $3.50 each (taxes included), and available at St. Vincent's: Brock Fahrni Reception, Holy Family Hospital Cafeteria, St. Vincent's: Langara Reception, Mount Saint Joseph Hospital Gift Shop, and Youville Residence Gift Shop.
Hurry! Only a limited supply of chocolates is available.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Providence Angels at Every Site
- Season's greetings from Minister Terry Lake
- New Chair Appointed to PHC Board of Directors
- PHC News off for the holidays
- Caroling Christmas Staff on 6D
- How one couple rallied to raise $50,000 for Pulmonary Fibrosis research
- Hot off the press Highlights: Residential highlights
- Mount Saint Joseph Residence Highlights for 2015
- 12 Days till Christmas Sale at St. Paul’s Hospital Gift Shop!
- 2015 Long Service Recognition celebrations happening spring 2016!
- Diwali celebrated at Brock Fahrni
- A Day In The Life of a CSICU nurse now available to view on Storify
- Wanna try a Random Coffee?
- Celebrity Mental Health: Brooke Shields
- Sukie's Shoe Drive
- Register for Heart + Lung Health FEST Scientific Symposium!
- Indulge In….Healthy Living This Holiday Season. Part 3 Tips for Holiday Peace of Mind
- Pop-up winter Beef and Barley soup taste test for Kidney Care Clinic patients
- It’s a Wonderful Life
- 5th Annual e-Mental Health Conference
- Be SEEN this winter - really, be VISIBLE!