Complete our 'You & the Environment' survey and enter to win $250 in prizes
Submitted by Glen Garrick, sustainability manager Lower Mainland Facilities Management
Add your voice to Providence Health Care's environmental sustainability work by completing the 2016 "You & the Environment" survey.
The survey is currently live and runs from December 1 through to the 18.
We conduct the You & the Environment survey every two years across Providence Health Care, Vancouver Coastal Health, Fraser Health, and Provincial Health Services Authority. This survey periodically gives the Energy & Environmental Sustainability team and other key stakeholders within health care, very important staff feedback on health care’s environmental sustainability performance, goals and strategy.
Some questions may measure any change while others are new in helping us better understand current values and behaviours. As a health care professional, your voice and feedback are important in shaping the future of health care in British Columbia.
Depending on the level of detail in your feedback, the survey typically takes 15 minutes to complete. At the end of the survey you will be given a chance to enter a draw to win a BC Hydro-sponsored prize.
Two ($250) tickets to one of the following:
- Rocky Mountaineer
- BC Ferry Vacations
- Whistler Scandinavian
- Harrison Hot Springs Resort
Thank you for your time and feedback. Once the final feedback is received and tabulated, we will be producing a final report on the survey responses. If you have any questions, comments or problems with the survey, please contact GreenCare at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Lights of Hope attracts loyal crowd—despite downpour
- CST review leads to timing changes for Coastal sites
- Staff Annual Christmas meals coming to your site this December
- Nurses at St. Paul’s Hospital and Mount Saint Joseph Hospital now provide take-home naloxone kits to acute-care patients
- BCCSS Accounts Payable Holiday Cheque Runs
- Rolling Out the Red Carpet
- VIDEO: A momentous day for pharmacy
- CST information easier to find on refreshed website
- All Windows 7 Users at VCH, PHC, PHSA - Notice of Upcoming Fluency Flex Software Upgrade
- Diabetes Health Centre welcomed by the Carrier Nation
- Research and Clinical care with injectable opioids in the supervised model: the SALOME clinical trial
- Transplant recipients visit BC communities to thank health staff
- Langara Celebrates 25 Years of Caring
- Working Over Christmas? Make It Work For You!
- Online Shopping: Privacy and Security Tips
- Care Connection - Holiday edition!
- 12 days until Christmas Sale at SPH Gift Shop!