CST information easier to find on refreshed website
Submitted by Ruth Hartnup, digital content strategist/writer CST
We have been working behind the scenes to make it easier to find information on the Clinical & Systems Transformation (CST) website.
The site has a new menu structure and richer content. The menu categories at the top of the page have changed, and so have the URLs of several of the pages, so you may need to update your bookmarks.
One of the most noticeable updates is a new section called “What’s Changing?” [http://cstproject.ca/whats-changing], which is divided into six sections:
- Changes to clinical work (including charting, clinical decision support, medical imaging and interdisciplinary plans of care)
- Changes to administrative work (including health information management, patient registration, patient scheduling and document imaging)
- Shared clinical information system (including logging in, links with other systems, privacy and security, and Cerner software)
- Computerized provider order entry (including order sets)
- Medication administration (including information about closed loop medication management, automated dispensing cabinets and the Vancouver Pharmacy Production Centre)
- Equipment and devices
You can also find information about the CST project learn about plans for training and support catch up on the latest news and download or view handouts, posters, presentations, fact sheets and videos.
Email us at info@CSTproject.ca with any questions, feedback or requests.
The Clinical & Systems Transformation project is a joint initiative of three health organizations: Vancouver Coastal Health, Provincial Health Services Authority and Providence Health Care. The project is designed to transform health care delivery systems and processes to improve the safety, quality and consistency of the patient and caregiver experience. CST will support the health organizations in establishing common clinical and process standards, including workflows, order sets, clinical guidelines, integrated plans of care and a common electronic health record. This clinical transformation will be supported by the implementation of a clinical information system that will replace aging existing systems. The project will be implemented in stages across the health organizations. Find out more at http://CSTproject.ca or contact us at info@CSTproject.ca.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Lights of Hope attracts loyal crowd—despite downpour
- CST review leads to timing changes for Coastal sites
- Staff Annual Christmas meals coming to your site this December
- Nurses at St. Paul’s Hospital and Mount Saint Joseph Hospital now provide take-home naloxone kits to acute-care patients
- BCCSS Accounts Payable Holiday Cheque Runs
- Rolling Out the Red Carpet
- VIDEO: A momentous day for pharmacy
- All Windows 7 Users at VCH, PHC, PHSA - Notice of Upcoming Fluency Flex Software Upgrade
- Diabetes Health Centre welcomed by the Carrier Nation
- Research and Clinical care with injectable opioids in the supervised model: the SALOME clinical trial
- Transplant recipients visit BC communities to thank health staff
- Langara Celebrates 25 Years of Caring
- Working Over Christmas? Make It Work For You!
- Online Shopping: Privacy and Security Tips
- Complete our 'You & the Environment' survey and enter to win $250 in prizes
- Care Connection - Holiday edition!
- 12 days until Christmas Sale at SPH Gift Shop!