From The Daily Scan: Best of 2019
Submitted by Communications & Public Affairs, Providence Health Care
We’ve had a great year of sharing some incredible stories here on The Daily Scan. Thanks so much for being part of our community.
Here are our must-read stories of 2019, in case you missed any of them.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- St. Paul’s Foundation Lights of Hope raises more than $3.2 million for Providence Health Care’s Greatest Needs
- PHC's Practice-Based Research Challenge Launches Today -- Learn how to get involved!
- Attention PHC Nurses! Get paid to go back to school: Providence Recruiters are holding information sessions to talk to you about our specialty training opportunities
- A look back at 2019
- We're moving into the new year by reflecting on our past and success -- PHC celebrates 125 years!
- Calling all volunteers: We need you. Yes, YOU!
- From The Daily Scan: St. Paul's surgeon featured in new Gray's Anatomy
- From The Daily Scan: How to start exercising
- From The Daily Scan: Got a New Year’s Resolution? Here’s what you need to do
- Join Medicine's first-ever Journal Club, which kicked off in the new year!
- Learn about the Psychosocial Factors – Involvement & Influence
- 5 Minute Rounds at PHC