From The Daily Scan: Eggs do not give you a heart disease
Submitted by Communications & Public Affairs, Providence Health Care
Dr. Scott Lear eats eggs several times a week. Lately, they’ve been pan-fried in a little bit of vegetable oil. Sometimes, they’re hard boiled, especially when the cardiovascular researcher has a packed schedule. But he has never stopped eating eggs, even after getting his personal diagnosis with heart disease in 2017. Now, his own research has proven him right.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Reminder: Call for Mission & Keeping the Promise Award nominations are now open
- Last call: Nominate a scientist for the 2020 Research & Mission Award
- After breast cancer. After mastectomy. There is hope.
- The Time is Now: MSJ Future Planning
- Last chance to complete the CST Post-Go-Live Survey !
- Women are dying unnecessarily. It's time to “see red”
- Suffix it to say…[PH] labels coming back to Outlook
- Our Nursing Voice
- From The Daily Scan: Eating disorders & the power of self-compassion
- Don't forget to celebrate Pink Shirt Day on February 26
- Learn about the Psychosocial Factors – Psychological Protection
- Attend a CHÉOS Work in Progress Seminar: Engaging Young People in Research, Clinical Care & Policy
- Attend a CGSHE speaker series event on Thursday, February 20!
- 5 Minute Rounds at PHC