From The Daily Scan: Love is in the air at Mount Saint Joseph Residence
Submitted by Communications & Public Affairs, Providence Health Care
The tables are covered in red and yellow tablecloths, there are flutes of sparkling juice, heart balloons decorate the room, and a violinist serenades with classical music. It is the perfect setting for a romantic lunch. And a dozen couples are enjoying the special event, coordinated by the staff at Mount Saint Joseph Residence (MSJ).
Collectively, these couples have hundreds of years of experience at making marriage work. Five of the couples live together at MSJ. Most of the others still see each other every day.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Canada’s Best: Providence receives national employer awards
- From The Daily Scan: Could this important change improve care for women with suspected heart disease?
- From The Daily Scan: A day in the life of a general surgeon, Dr. Tracy Scott
- The Transit Incentive Program for PHC employees is back!
- Join us for an educational hand hygiene session at St. Paul's Hospital
- Carrying on our 20 year tradition of helping our neighbours with Providence in the Park!
- Learn about the psychosocial factors – protection of physical safety
- 17th Annual Geriatric Services Conference – A COVID-19 Update for Conference Participants
- How well can you spot a phishing attack at home or at work?
- The March issue of Care Connection is now online
- 5 Minute Rounds at PHC
- COVID-19 Update - March 12, 2020