From The Daily Scan: St. Paul’s physician and researcher wins Medical Council of Canada
Submitted by Communications & Public Affairs, Providence Health Care
Dr. Rose Hatala is the recipient of the 2019 Medical Council of Canada (MCC)’s Outstanding Achievement Award in the Evaluation of Clinical Competence.
A professor in the department of medicine at the University of British Columbia and a general internist and palliative care physician at St. Paul’s Hospital, she is recognized for demonstrating sustained excellence in Canadian health care and health care research. The award recognizes an individual who has made a significant and vital achievement in the field of assessment and evaluation of clinical and professional competence in the health professions. This award is unique as it recognizes a broad range of health disciplines.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Coming soon! Pre-booking by email for shifts up to 16 weeks in advance means more time and less stress for staff
- Update on CST at PHC
- Special Update on the New St. Paul's
- Come meet the PHC Research Institute
- From The Daily Scan: First-of-its-kind guideline sets out best practices for delivering injectable opioid agonist treatment
- We hope this never happens, but we have to be prepared for it
- 5 Minute Rounds at PHC
- ICYMI: vacation planning opens on Monday, Sept. 30!
- Lights of Hope kicks off with cookies!
- From The Daily Scan: What is the inner-ear disorder that sent Andrew Weaver to the hospital?
- A message from Green + Leaders
- Change One Thing (for your health & wellness while at work) challenge during Healthy Workplace Month in October!
- Dear EFAP: I'm a perfectionist and it's getting in the way of my work-life balance
- Warm Buddies are back at the Gift Shop!