A Day In The Life of a CSICU nurse now available to view on Storify
Submitted by Ling Chan, communications specialist - digital + social media Communications & Public Affairs
On October 10, we followed a cardiac surgery intensive care unit nurse over the course of one shift. We gave our community a candid behind-the-scenes snapshot into a typical workday at St. Paul’s Hospital and highlighted what is needed for CSICU nurses to care for heart patients – from surgery to recovery and beyond.
Click here to view our Storify wall with all the tweets and photos from the event.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Providence Angels at Every Site
- Season's greetings from Minister Terry Lake
- New Chair Appointed to PHC Board of Directors
- PHC News off for the holidays
- Caroling Christmas Staff on 6D
- How one couple rallied to raise $50,000 for Pulmonary Fibrosis research
- Hot off the press Highlights: Residential highlights
- Mount Saint Joseph Residence Highlights for 2015
- 12 Days till Christmas Sale at St. Paul’s Hospital Gift Shop!
- 2015 Long Service Recognition celebrations happening spring 2016!
- Diwali celebrated at Brock Fahrni
- Wanna try a Random Coffee?
- Celebrity Mental Health: Brooke Shields
- Chocolate Angels - the perfect stocking stuffer
- Sukie's Shoe Drive
- Register for Heart + Lung Health FEST Scientific Symposium!
- Indulge In….Healthy Living This Holiday Season. Part 3 Tips for Holiday Peace of Mind
- Pop-up winter Beef and Barley soup taste test for Kidney Care Clinic patients
- It’s a Wonderful Life
- 5th Annual e-Mental Health Conference
- Be SEEN this winter - really, be VISIBLE!