Did you know about BCCDC’s reportable disease dashboard?
Submitted by Bernelle Yan, communications BCCDC
The public health analytics team at the BC Centre for Disease Control (BCCDC) has launched a new interactive tool that provides summary statistics on a variety of reportable diseases and conditions in British Columbia.
The reportable diseases dashboard allows you to quickly and effectively explore data on reportable communicable disease incidence from 2003 onwards through interactive maps and charts.
You can search by disease, health region, and date range to see the geographic distribution, age and sex breakdowns, and the counts and rates for each health authority and health service delivery area for the selected disease.
More information about diseases and statistics can be found in the regular summaries of reportable diseases on the BCCDC website.
Twitter - @CDCofBC
Web - www.bccdc.ca
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- The Lights of Hope are shining bright!
- Have you self-reported your immunization status?
- Gift from grieving parents brings first cuddle cot to St. Paul’s
- St. Paul's Redevelopment Planning Process - Communications & Engagement Survey
- PHC hospitals among most welcoming of families and visitors in Canada
- Hot off the press Highlights: Health Information Management
- PHC Announcement: Staff Christmas Meal Schedule
- A closer look: Social Work and Mental Health
- A look back at the canonization of Saint Marguerite d’Youville, 25 years later
- Coffee, coffee, thanks to Sodexo!
- Upcoming Interdisciplinary Patient and Family Centred Care Workshop
- Additional Workshop Dates: Patient and Family Centred Care & Indigenous Cultural Competency for Registration Clerks
- We really mean it!
- Celebrity Mental Health: Catherina Zeta-Jones
- Mindfulness Practice on the move at St. Paul's
- St. Paul's Hospital - Roman Catholic Worship
- Safety Week Success
- Indulge In….Healthy Living This Holiday Season. Part 2 Keeping Active
- FAQ: 3 common questions about getting an interpreter
- PHC: Recycling Update for Acute and Residential Sites
- 12 Days 'til Christmas sale starts Sunday, Dec 13 at St. Paul’s Hospital Gift Shop!