The Doctors Are In podcast: Getting ready for go-live
Submitted by Ryan Ingram, Communications Coordinator, Clinical & Systems Transformation
In this third episode of the CST Audio Network’s podcast, Dr. Eric Grafstein (CST’s CMIO for VCH/PHC) continues his conversation with Dr. Geoff Heseltine. Dr. Heseltine offers tips on how to get ready for going live and discusses the personal wins he’s had with Cornwall Community Hospital’s recently implemented clinical information system.
The Doctors Are In features candid conversations and discussions with physicians from Canadian hospitals that have flipped the switch with a new clinical information system.
The Clinical & Systems Transformation (CST) project is a joint initiative of three health organizations: Vancouver Coastal Health, Provincial Health Services Authority and Providence Health Care. The project is designed to improve the safety, quality and consistency of patient care. The transformation will be supported by the implementation of a shared clinical information system that will replace aging existing systems.
Visit CSTproject.ca for more information.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Lights, camera, celebrate! PHC Long Service Awards starring our 2017 recipients
- 'The love of my life was sacrificing a piece of himself to help me get better'
- 'The staff continue to exceed expectations,' says son, of mother’s care at Mount Saint Joseph Hospital
- St. Paul's Gift Shop takes steps to curb rampant shoplifting
- 6 tips to create a safe workplace and reduce theft
- Online paycheques coming soon for PHC staff
- Dr. Krahn and team receive $772,650 CIHR project grant
- On January 31, let's talk about mental health
- Physiotherapy 101: Top tips to stay healthy on the slopes this winter
- Buy your tickets for Scotiabank Feast of Fortune!
- Take part in PEDAW 2018!
- Time to test your brain - Ethics Case of the Month is here!
- Dear EFAP: My new man needs a makeover!
- New standards outline payment amounts to use when engaging people with substance use experience
- Data Privacy Day 2018: Are you using your mobile devices safely?
- Catch of the month!
- Psychology month public lectures announced
- Writing winning (hopefully!) award applications
- Register now for the Geriatric Services Conference and be entered to win a tablet
- St. Paul's Hospital needs magazine donations
- SPH February vendors announced
- Have a Buddha-full weekend!