Don't forget to register for Research Day
Submitted by Christine Lyon, Communications Specialist, PHCRI
Don't miss out! There are only two weeks left to register for the 2018 Providence Health Care Research Institute (PHCRI) Research Day celebration. Organized this year by the Centre for Health Evaluation & Outcome Sciences (CHÉOS), Research Day celebrates the PHCRI community’s accomplishments over the past year. It's a great opportunity to network with colleagues and learn about a relevant topic in research.
The 2018 Research and Mission Award will be handed out at the event, and there will be a special presentation from the recipient on their exceptional research. The award presentation will be followed by a keynote speaker.
Date: Wednesday, June 6, 2018
Time: 9:30am – 1:00pm (doors open at 9:00am). Lunch is included.
Location: Le Versailles Ballroom A&B, Sutton Place Hotel, 845 Burrard Street
Please stay tuned for the event program.
This event is open to all PHC staff, researchers, post-doctoral fellows, trainees and students. Registration is required to reserve a spot. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 25, 2018.
Click on the link below to download the event poster.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- We've got some winners to announce!
- Celebrate National Volunteer Week: April 15 - 21
- Criteria-led Discharge: from a solo effort to a team-based decision
- The aftermath of a mass tragedy: PHC Psychiatry head offers ways to cope
- Supporting bedside conversations
- Eat lots of rice and chicken thighs: one MSJ Centenarian's advice for a long, healthy life
- Celebrating those who lift up patient care
- Time to stretch your brain - April's Ethics Case of the Month is here!
- Thank you to all our volunteers! Celebrate National Volunteer Week from April 15 - 21
- Do something good – for you and our patients! Run the Scotiabank Half-Marathon with St. Paul’s Foundation
- Strength training may be a runner’s secret to success
- Celebrating Interprofessional Research at PHC
- Did you forget your network password over Spring Break/Easter vacation?
- SPH Cafeteria Menu April 16 - 22
- April Care Connection Available
- Sort It Right: Mixed Containers