Don't forget to Spring Forward on March 10!
Submitted by Tammy Young, Executive Director, People
The move to Daylight Savings Time will occur at 02:00 a.m. on Sunday, March 10th, 2019. At that time, all clocks will be set forward to 03:00 a.m.
For all unions, if employees are scheduled to work during the time change on March 10, please record the shift as if there were no change in time. PeopleSoft and Labour will automatically record the proper calculations for all groups.
Employees are to be paid for the hours actually worked on the shift during which the time change occurs.
The pay for the hours worked is at straight-time rates.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- You're invited - Come learn about what CST means for you!
- Researchers hopeful after second person seemingly free of HIV following bone-marrow transplant
- BC Centre on Substance Use at St. Paul’s welcomes drug implant as new therapy for opioid dependence
- You're invited to a free screening of the Academy Award-nominated film End Game
- Luke Perry's death shows stroke can hit at any age
- 5 Minute Rounds at PHC
- New research could revolutionize how we treat chronic lung disease
- Last call to nominate a PHC scientist for the Research & Mission Award
- Last call for nomination to the Mission Awards & Keeping the Promise Award
- Nutrition Month is coming to St. Paul's this March!
- Exploring the link between teamwork and patient safety
- Catch the Early Bird Registration for the Geriatric Services Conference and be Entered to Win a Tablet!