Drop into CST and earn a free coffee
Submitted by PHC CST
Need to register your Omnicell fingerprinting? Have questions about training, FESR or CST in general?
Subject matter experts are on hand now to answer questions and provide support on the following topics:
- Learning activities
- Provider support
- Practice changes
- Coaching support
CST Central Hours - St. Paul's Hospital
Monday to Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
CST Pop-up Hours - Mount Saint Joseph Hospital
Honoria Conway Room (4E)
1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Pop-up hours for Holy Family Hospital coming soon!
Completed your e-modules? Collect a free coffee!
The first 1000 clinicians and providers who demonstrate 100% completion of their e-modules will receive a free medium coffee at Sodexo cafeterias at St. Paul’s, Mount Saint Joseph and Holy Family Hospital.
How to collect your free coffee:
At St. Paul’s: Come to CST Central between 8:00-4:00 and show proof of completion (screen shot or print out from your e-module) to collect your coupon.
At Mount Saint Joseph: Show proof of completion (screen shot or print out from your e-module) to your SUD lead or to Fern Reilly, MSJ Site Administration Assistant, to collect your coupon.
At Holy Family: Show proof of completion (screen shot or print out from your e-module) to your SUD lead or to Cecilia Herrero-Flores, Administrative Assistant, to collect your coupon.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- It's Happening! You're invited to a New St. Paul's Open House
- From The Daily Scan: Sleep deprivation among the homeless – a wake-up call
- CNA Certification: PHC ICU nurses did it again!
- From The Daily Scan: Polypill a powerful contender in the prevention of heart attacks
- World Sepsis Day in the heart of downtown Vancouver this Friday, September 13