Easter is coming! And so is inventory day!
Submitted by Lily Derksen, Manager, St. Paul's Hospital Gift Shop
Happy Easter! We brought in new statues of Jesus, Mary, Pope Francis and others, especially for this season! Also, have you picked up your special goodies for Easter? Whether you want Rogers' special Victoria Creams, bunny chocolates or little wind-up chicks, we have it all! Come on down to St. Paul’s Hospital Gift Shop and Mount Saint Joseph Hospital Gift Shop by next week and support us!
SPH Gift Shop regular hours are:
- Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Saturday/Sunday, 12-4 p.m.
MSJ Gift Shop regular hours are:
- Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Saturday/Sunday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Note: SPH Gift Shop will be closed for our annual inventory on Thursday, March 29. We will also be closed on Friday, March 30, Saturday, March 31, and Easter Monday, April 2.
Thank you everyone for continuing to support our efforts to raise funds for patient care and programs at St. Paul’s Hospital and Mount Saint Joseph Hospital!
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Being diagnosed with kidney disease is 'not the end of the road'
- March is for music therapy!
- Dr. Keith Walley to step down as HLI Director
- Help prevent disease through foods you eat
- The Geriatric Services Conference is coming up on April 6
- Ethics Services - a resource for all
- Time to stretch your brain - April's Ethics Case of the Month is here!
- Dear EFAP: I have no clue how to do my taxes
- Hear Dr. Martha Mackay speak about ethnicity, ED care, and acute coronary syndrome
- Spring cleaning? Donations needed for the SPH Clothing Depot and Patient Library!
- Nomination deadline for Professional Practice Awards extended to April 9
- SPRING into Random Coffee