Explore this year's Annual Report
Submitted by Communications & Public Affairs
The people who are often most deserving of recognition seldom seek it out. This is especially true in the health care field, which attracts so many people who just want to help others.
And we know that at Providence an unwavering commitment to those we serve, especially society’s most vulnerable, is what calls many of us to this work, this organization, these patients and residents.
It’s not a job, it’s a calling.
But the many life-changing, practice-shifting, heart-touching contributions made by Providence staff, medical staff, researchers and volunteers shouldn’t go unnoticed.
From the intimate – like performing an impromptu bedside blessing ceremony – to the system-wide – like transforming how we care for our seniors – this work carries the same impact: improving the lives of those we serve.
The goal of this year’s Annual Report theme, "We Are Providence," celebrates this – the diverse nature of the work we do, and the ability of Providence People to always cater to the needs that are greatest.
We are healers, pioneers, innovators. We are partners on our patients’ and residents’ journeys. We lead with purpose, and are grounded in compassion, social justice, and exceptional care.
Join us in celebrating the moments and milestones, big and small, from 2017/18 in this year’s digital annual report.
Here’s to an amazing year!
- Step 1: On your desktop, tablet or smartphone, open up the web browser of your choice: Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
- Step 2: Type http://annualreport2018.providencehealthcare.org into your browser.
- Step 3: Explore our digital Annual Report.
- Step 4: Share on social media and remember to tag us!
- Step 5: Share how you feel about this year’s Annual Report by sending us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- A Special Message from Fiona Dalton, President & CEO To All PHC Staff, Medical Staff, Researchers and Volunteers
- We Are Providence
- Celebrate Providence Week!
- CST Assessment Survey
- Fiona Dalton pledges to lead in the tradition of PHC's Founding Sisters
- How art is healing the way to reconciliation
- The story behind the new Indigenous Health and Wellness Team logo: meet the designer
- PHC researchers win MSFHR Scholar Awards
- Research Challenge teams to present their proposals on June 29
- Network Outage? Don’t worry! You can access Downtime Manuals straight from any desktop!
- Improving lung health in rural First Nations communities
- Holy Family social workers host delegates from Singapore
- Lower Mainland EVS (Housekeeping) Satisfaction Survey
- SPH Cafeteria Menu June 25 - 29
- Life's a beach!