Fall is Here!
Submitted by Lily Derksen, Manager, St. Paul’s Hospital Gift Shop
The streets are golden, the leaves are falling, and fall is here! It’s time to get cozy with a nice warm scarf or with a hot cup of tea or soup in our special St. Paul’s Mug. Alternatively, snuggle up for fall in our spa wraps and Warm Buddies, which you can heat up in the microwave. Come on down to the Gift Shop to check out all the new stock we’ve been receiving!
Our hours are:
- Mon – Fri: 8am – 8pm
- Sat & Sun: 12pm – 4pm
Follow us on social:
Please help spread the word to everybody you know to come and support us at the Gift Shop! You can be part of making a difference in the lives of patients here at St. Paul’s Hospital with every purchase you make - thank you for all your support, and for each time you make a purchase.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Congenital heart disease: From 95% death rate to 95% survival rate
- St. Paul’s Hospital Rapid Access Addiction Clinic celebrates two years of helping people with substance use problems
- SLT Roles and Transitions Update from Fiona Dalton
- Dr. John Webb honoured for advancing interventional cardiovascular medicine
- Food for thought: what keeps hospital patients from eating?
- Orange Shirt Day: A Colour of Hope and Reconciliation
- Electronic pay statements for Providence staff to start on November 23
- Healthy Workplace Month: A great time to “Change One Thing” for your health and wellness
- The Lights of Hope Cookie Kick-Off returns! Baking your day better and raising dough for St. Paul’s greatest needs
- SPH Cafeteria Menu from October 1 - 5
- October Vendors