Find Inspiration with Our New Books and St. Paul’s History Book
Submitted by Lily Derksen, manager, Gift Shop Volunteer Resources
Have you heard of Full Catastrophe Living by Jon Kabat-Zinn? It’s a book about the mindfulness-based stress reduction program used in medical centres worldwide! Have you been curious about St. Paul’s history, especially in the light of the redevelopment project? Or, do you need a reminder to have Gratitude, Compassion, Forgiveness? These are all titles of new inspirational books we are carrying! Come on down to the Gift Shop to check out the book!
Our hours are:
- Mon-Fri, 8am-8pm
- Sat & Sun 12 – 4pm
Like us on Facebook, and help us spread the word.
Follow us on Instagram: stpauls_giftshop
Thank you for supporting St. Paul’s Hospital Gift Shop! Every purchase helps raise funds for patient care and programs and you can make a difference at St. Paul’s Hospital!
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- 4 reasons to be excited for May 5
- Overdose Prevention and Response Update #5
- Substance use survey: enter to win a FitBit Charge HR!
- Project Advance donates funds to Youville
- Gift shop volunteers outfit MSJ waiting room with new chairs