The Geriatric Services Conference is coming up on April 6
Submitted by MaryLou Harrigan
The Geriatric Services Conference, April 6, at the Vancouver Convention Centre will conclude on the topic of “Alzheimers Cafes,” led by dementia expert Dr. Gemma Jones from the U.K.
This session will be of interested to both health care professionals and the public. Please pass along this poster to your family and friends who may be interested.
There is no charge to the public, but registration is requested.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Being diagnosed with kidney disease is 'not the end of the road'
- March is for music therapy!
- Dr. Keith Walley to step down as HLI Director
- Help prevent disease through foods you eat
- Ethics Services - a resource for all
- Time to stretch your brain - April's Ethics Case of the Month is here!
- Dear EFAP: I have no clue how to do my taxes
- Hear Dr. Martha Mackay speak about ethnicity, ED care, and acute coronary syndrome
- Spring cleaning? Donations needed for the SPH Clothing Depot and Patient Library!
- Nomination deadline for Professional Practice Awards extended to April 9
- SPRING into Random Coffee
- Easter is coming! And so is inventory day!