Get a front row seat to Providence’s go-live story
Submitted by PHC and CST Communications
Bright and early on the morning of November 16, 2019, St. Paul's, Mount Saint Joseph and Holy Family hospitals made the switch to CST Cerner.
Daunting, challenging, exciting: Three words to describe this huge, once-in-a-career transformation to improve care for our patients and residents.
Relive the journey to go-live in this new video featuring many of your Providence and CST colleagues. You’ll also hear from a patient who had surgery at St. Paul’s Hospital following go-live, as well as peers from other health organizations who supported us during the transition.
We hope you enjoy it!
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Providence a Key Partner in Today’s Digital Supercluster Announcement
- A Look Ahead
- From the Daily Scan: Winter weather - what you can do to help the most vulnerable
- Iranian plane tragedy victims mourned
- From the Daily Scan: Would you recognize a life-threatening medical emergency right in front of you?
- PHC ready to meet Vancouver's ban on single-use items
- From the Daily Scan: 25 is the new 40?: Research shows benefits of earlier cholesterol screening
- Learn about the psychosocial factors – workload management
- Tax season readiness: ensure your mailing address is up to date
- 5 steps to secure your mobile device
- Meet Dr. Anita Palepu, Head of PHC's Department of Medicine
- Has your SIN recently changed?