Get mugged in March!
Submitted by Random Coffee Initiative, Connector, Learning & Organizational Change
The next round of Random Coffee introductions happens next week. Anyone at PHC can opt in: just send an email to RandomCoffee@providencehealth.bc.ca. You and your mug mate will be introduced via email and prompted to make your own plans to meet over coffee and chat.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- St. Paul’s Hospital gives birth to a maternity clinic that will serve women without a family doctor
- Colorectal cancer is on the rise in younger people. Just ask Darren Pedersen
- Providence in Pink!
- Help say goodbye to Dianne Doyle
- It takes a village to help people live well with dementia
- The Adams family: a not-so-frightening story about caring for a loved one with dementia
- Take the Knowledge Translation Community of Practice attendee survey
- Early bird rate still available for the Geriatric Services Conference
- Journeys to Cardiovascular Health with Dr. Scott Lear
- Set your kids up for success - with food!
- Some helpful websites as we sign off on Psychology Month
- SPH Clothing Depot needs sweatpants and running shoes
- Dear EFAP: Should I pay my child to do household chores?
- Upcoming conference explores chronic illness and the family
- Celebrate the impending arrival of spring at the SPH Gift Shop