Happy Thanksgiving from St. Paul's Gift Shop
Submitted by Lily Derksen, Manager, St. Paul’s Hospital Gift Shop
Happy Thanksgiving to you all! We want to say a special thank you, and give thanks to each and every one of you who've support us by buying gifts, snacks, treats, water bottles and other unique gifts in order to help us raise funds for patient care and programs at St. Paul’s Hospital, thank you. Please continue to come down and support us at St. Paul's Gift Shop!
Currently, we are chock-full of new stock right now - what are you waiting for? Visit the Gift Shop today!
Our hours are:
- Mon – Fri: 8am -8pm
- Sat & Sun: 12 – 4pm
Note: We will be closed on Monday, October 8 for the Statutory Holiday.
Follow us on social:
Help us spread the word that everyone should come on down to St. Paul’s Hospital Gift Shop!
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- A Transformation in Elder Care
- How Maternity Services and Spiritual Health partnered to create a special space for prayer, meditation and breastfeeding women
- 'Being Providence' - Providence in the Park brings staff, volunteers and communities together
- What you need to know before cannabis is legalized
- St. Paul's Eating Disorders Program kicks off annual education series
- Print Shop: Temporary Closure