Has your SIN recently changed?

Jan 13, 2020 | News

If you’ve recently become a permanent resident or had to request a Social Insurance Number (SIN) replacement from Service Canada due to identity theft, please inform Employee Records Benefits. Providing your new SIN will ensure our records are updated accordingly, as well as with the necessary carriers, if applicable. This is especially important in preparation for tax season.

Please submit a copy of your new SIN to Employee Records and Benefits by mail:

Attn: Employee Records & Benefits
1st floor – 1795 Willingdon Avenue
Burnaby BC V5C 6E3


Thanks for keeping your personal up to date in our systems. If you have additional questions, please contact Employee Records & Benefits at 604-297-8683 (option 1) or email employeeRBsupport@phsa.ca.

Related Articles