Have a Buddha-full weekend!
Submitted by Lily Derksen, Manager, St. Paul's Hospital Gift Shop
We've all been working hard, and living isn't easy these days... so it's time to have a good, restful weekend! Come on down to St. Paul's Hospital Gift Shop and check out our new stock of zen gardens and buddha statues. Just looking at them might help you feel more peaceful. In these times when we are filled with so much anxiety, it's very important to breathe and calm ourselves. Don't forget to check out our zen wall of inspirational banners as well!
Our hours are:
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Saturday/Sunday: 12 noon - 4 p.m.
"Like Us" on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, and be a part of spreading the word about St. Paul's Hospital Gift Shop! Thank you for helping us raise funds for patient care and programs at St. Paul's Hospital!
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Lights, camera, celebrate! PHC Long Service Awards starring our 2017 recipients
- 'The love of my life was sacrificing a piece of himself to help me get better'
- 'The staff continue to exceed expectations,' says son, of mother’s care at Mount Saint Joseph Hospital
- St. Paul's Gift Shop takes steps to curb rampant shoplifting
- 6 tips to create a safe workplace and reduce theft
- Online paycheques coming soon for PHC staff
- Dr. Krahn and team receive $772,650 CIHR project grant
- The Doctors Are In podcast: Getting ready for go-live
- On January 31, let's talk about mental health
- Physiotherapy 101: Top tips to stay healthy on the slopes this winter
- Buy your tickets for Scotiabank Feast of Fortune!
- Take part in PEDAW 2018!
- Time to test your brain - Ethics Case of the Month is here!
- Dear EFAP: My new man needs a makeover!
- New standards outline payment amounts to use when engaging people with substance use experience
- Data Privacy Day 2018: Are you using your mobile devices safely?
- Catch of the month!
- Psychology month public lectures announced
- Writing winning (hopefully!) award applications
- Register now for the Geriatric Services Conference and be entered to win a tablet
- St. Paul's Hospital needs magazine donations
- SPH February vendors announced