HEARR Webinar - Finding Compassionate Care in the Face of Violence: Caring for Patients who Cause us Harm
Submitted by Aggie Black, research leader Professional Practice
Healthcare Education and Research Rounds (HEARR) is hosting a webinar on:
"Finding Compassion in the Face of Violence: Caring for Patients Who Cause Us Harm”
This webinar is presented by Carrie Smith (Project Coordinator, BC Integrated Youth Services Initiative) and Tara McDonnell (Social Worker, PHC).
Date: Thursday, October 27, 2016
Time: 2:00–3:00 PM
Venue: Attend via
- Webinar. Register in advance. See attached poster for details!
- In person at Cullen Family Lecture Theatre, Conference Centre, Level 1 – Providence Building, St. Paul’s Hospital.
Participation in HEARR events can be counted towards the CRNBC continuing competencies for nurses. Participants are responsible for maintaining their own record of attendance.
HEARR webinar events will be recorded and available after the event.
For further information, please contact Aggie Black (Research Leader, Professional Practice, PHC) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Check-in to Win
- Providence Health Care and partners team up with China’s BGI to Accelerate Precision Medicine
- Dr. Rachelle Bernacki to host special rounds on Serious Illness Care Conversations
- VIDEO: Physicians and clinicians provide input on new clinical information system
- Measuring the effectiveness of Patient and Family Centred Care at Providence
- How much do you know about the procedures performed at MSJ's Providence Breast Centre?
- Get ready for patient safety week!
- The results of the Staff Sick Time Survey are in!
- Volunteer Resources World Food Day Initiative 2016
- It’s Autumn Bike to Work Week next week (October 24 to 30), and we want to see you on your bike!
- Tips For Making New Habits Stick
- Leadership Program for Physicians and Leaders in Long Term Care - early bird pricing ends soon!
- Looking for a winner every two weeks!