Help say goodbye to Dianne Doyle
Submitted by Carol Dixon, Director, Mission Services & Volunteer Resources
Our long-time President & CEO, Dianne Doyle, is retiring and we NEED your photos or maybe a poem, a song, a goodbye or retirement wish.
Send these things, we’ll use as many as we can by March 14, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or mail to Carol Dixon, Mission Services, St. Paul’s Hospital. A book will be made with lots of the submissions that we’ll bring around to all the sites for you to sign.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- St. Paul’s Hospital gives birth to a maternity clinic that will serve women without a family doctor
- Colorectal cancer is on the rise in younger people. Just ask Darren Pedersen
- Providence in Pink!
- It takes a village to help people live well with dementia
- The Adams family: a not-so-frightening story about caring for a loved one with dementia
- Take the Knowledge Translation Community of Practice attendee survey
- Early bird rate still available for the Geriatric Services Conference
- Journeys to Cardiovascular Health with Dr. Scott Lear
- Set your kids up for success - with food!
- Some helpful websites as we sign off on Psychology Month
- SPH Clothing Depot needs sweatpants and running shoes
- Dear EFAP: Should I pay my child to do household chores?
- Upcoming conference explores chronic illness and the family
- Get mugged in March!
- Celebrate the impending arrival of spring at the SPH Gift Shop