Hoo hoo goes the owl, down to St. Paul’s Hospital Gift Shop!
Submitted by Lily Derksen, Manager, St. Paul’s Hospital Gift Shop
Hoo Hoo goes the owl, down to St. Paul’s Hospital Gift Shop to stock up for Halloween! There are Halloween candies, chocolates, pumpkins, crows, spider necklackes, witches hats and falling leaves and more! Come support the hospital and stock-up on your favourite treats for your front door!
Check out the spooky and fun gifts available at the Gift Shop:
Our hours are:
- Mon – Fri: 8am -8pm
- Sat & Sun: 12 – 4pm
Follow us on social:
Help us spread the word and tell everyone you know to come and support the Gift Shop -- thank you!
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Our 7-Year plan won't build itself. Your input is needed!
- Dr. Christy Sutherland is B.C.’s Family Physician of the Year
- PHC's Pain Management Initiative Committee holds successful education day
- It's Eye Health Month: here are six proven ways to save your sight
- The Doctors Are In Podcast: Benefits of implementing a clinical information system
- Improving stroke care at Providence
- October's Ethics Case of the Month is here!
- 50 years of saving lives through organ donation and transplant in BC
- Scaffolding, Stars and High Spirits: Lights of Hope set-up day is this Saturday
- New study reveals benefits of coffee drinking for rosacea patients
- New staff discount – RIDE Cycle Club
- The shortest route to better health and wellness? Change One Thing!
- Learn how to navigate and reduce work fatigue!
- Magazine donation request
- SPH Cafeteria Menu from October 29 to November 2