Hot off the press Highlights: Residential highlights
Submitted by Jenica Montgomery, communications coordinator Communications & Public Affairs
2015 Staff Highlights continue to roll in from across the organization. Today, let's take a look at some of the highlights from Providence's residential sites.
Also make sure to check out Helen Yeung's MSJ 2015 Highlights!
Providence employees do great things throughout the year and we want to celebrate those achievements with you. Submit your highlight to be featured in PHC News and on our social media channels.
Submitting your highlight is easy! All you have to do is email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, unit, site, your highlight and a photo of yourself to go along with the submission (optional).
You can also submit your highlight through interoffice mail using one of the Staff Highlight Cards or a written/typed note to the attention of: PHC Communications, 1190 Hornby Street.
Send us your staff highlight on twitter using the hashtag #phcstaffhighlights
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Providence Angels at Every Site
- Season's greetings from Minister Terry Lake
- New Chair Appointed to PHC Board of Directors
- PHC News off for the holidays
- Caroling Christmas Staff on 6D
- How one couple rallied to raise $50,000 for Pulmonary Fibrosis research
- Mount Saint Joseph Residence Highlights for 2015
- 12 Days till Christmas Sale at St. Paul’s Hospital Gift Shop!
- 2015 Long Service Recognition celebrations happening spring 2016!
- Diwali celebrated at Brock Fahrni
- A Day In The Life of a CSICU nurse now available to view on Storify
- Wanna try a Random Coffee?
- Celebrity Mental Health: Brooke Shields
- Chocolate Angels - the perfect stocking stuffer
- Sukie's Shoe Drive
- Register for Heart + Lung Health FEST Scientific Symposium!
- Indulge In….Healthy Living This Holiday Season. Part 3 Tips for Holiday Peace of Mind
- Pop-up winter Beef and Barley soup taste test for Kidney Care Clinic patients
- It’s a Wonderful Life
- 5th Annual e-Mental Health Conference
- Be SEEN this winter - really, be VISIBLE!