ICYMI: vacation planning opens on Monday, Sept. 30!
Submitted by Meaghen Ng, Communications Coordinator, Human Resources
Vacation planning for unionized staff opens on Monday! Staff must submit their first choices before 12 noon on Friday, Oct. 4.
For a stress-free vacation planning experience:
Time to start thinking about what your time off will look like next year and here’s to wishing you a smooth vacation scheduling experience for 2020!
If you have questions, please connect with your leader/manager, or email the PHC Vacation Planning team at VacationPlanningPHC@providencehealth.bc.ca.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Coming soon! Pre-booking by email for shifts up to 16 weeks in advance means more time and less stress for staff
- Update on CST at PHC
- Special Update on the New St. Paul's
- Come meet the PHC Research Institute
- From The Daily Scan: First-of-its-kind guideline sets out best practices for delivering injectable opioid agonist treatment
- We hope this never happens, but we have to be prepared for it
- 5 Minute Rounds at PHC
- Lights of Hope kicks off with cookies!
- From The Daily Scan: What is the inner-ear disorder that sent Andrew Weaver to the hospital?
- From The Daily Scan: St. Paul’s physician and researcher wins Medical Council of Canada
- A message from Green + Leaders
- Change One Thing (for your health & wellness while at work) challenge during Healthy Workplace Month in October!
- Dear EFAP: I'm a perfectionist and it's getting in the way of my work-life balance
- Warm Buddies are back at the Gift Shop!