Iranian plane tragedy victims mourned
Submitted by Communications & Public Affairs Providence Health Care
Providence extends its heartfelt sympathies and prayers to the family of Delaram Dadashnejad, who was one of the 176 victims of last week’s plane crash in Iran. Delaram worked at St. Paul’s Hospital as a Sodexo casual Food Service Worker and was also completing her studies at Langara College to become a dietitian. She would have celebrated her 27 birthday at the end of this month. Delaram was travelling with her parents.
The tragedy impacted many Vancouver families, friends and employers of the victims.
Condolences to the family and friends of Fatemeh (Faye) Kazerani, 32, who died along with her husband Mohammad Hossein (Daniel) Saket, 33. Fatemah was an administrative assistant to Providence cardiologist Dr. Amir Ahmadi.
Such horrific tragedies can have deep emotional impacts on colleagues and coworkers. Staff are encouraged to contact Human Resources or the Employee Family Assistance Program to seek support, if required.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Get a front row seat to Providence’s go-live story
- Providence a Key Partner in Today’s Digital Supercluster Announcement
- A Look Ahead
- From the Daily Scan: Winter weather - what you can do to help the most vulnerable
- From the Daily Scan: Would you recognize a life-threatening medical emergency right in front of you?
- PHC ready to meet Vancouver's ban on single-use items
- From the Daily Scan: 25 is the new 40?: Research shows benefits of earlier cholesterol screening