It's Happening! You're invited to a New St. Paul's Open House
Submitted by Sonia Woodward, Communications Officer, St. Paul's Foundation
Calling all St. Paul’s staff: Join St. Paul's Foundation for an It's Happening Open House!
Drop by to ask questions, find out about the campus at interactive displays, and learn how you can make a difference by supporting the new St. Paul's. Light refreshments will be served.
- Date: Wednesday, September 18, 2019
- Time: 11am-1pm
- Place: St. Paul's Hospital Cafeteria, Providence 4th floor
We look forward to seeing you there!
For more information, please contact Brittany Thomson at email@example.com or 604-806-8576.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- From The Daily Scan: Sleep deprivation among the homeless – a wake-up call
- CNA Certification: PHC ICU nurses did it again!
- From The Daily Scan: Polypill a powerful contender in the prevention of heart attacks
- World Sepsis Day in the heart of downtown Vancouver this Friday, September 13
- Drop into CST and earn a free coffee