It’s not too late to drive with the top down!
Submitted by Marianne J. Dupre, communications officer Tapestry Foundation for Health Care
Does sunny weather inspire you?
If you can picture yourself in a convertible with the wind blowing through your hair on a sunny day, then you need a ticket to WIN a beautiful 1966 Mustang Convertible.
Tapestry Foundation is raffling off this fully-restored vehicle to ONE lucky winner – and it could be YOU!
All you need is a $10 ticket for the chance to win this classic Ford pony. Only 10,000 tickets are being sold. Buy your tickets online today at www.winandhelptapestry.ca (be sure to use Chrome or Firefox!)*
Proceeds from Tapestry Foundation’s car raffle will go to support residents in Providence Health Care’s residential care community.
The Mustang Convertible Raffle Draw takes place at 3:00 pm on Wednesday, October 5, 2016 at the Lifetime – seniors lifestyle talks + tables event at VanDusen Botanical Garden, 5251 Oak Street, Vancouver, BC.
Need more information? Contact Bonny at 604.806.9480 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Know your limit, play within it 19+
(*All ticket purchases must be made in BC.)
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- ASP Your App
- Help us support over 250 individuals in need this September
- VIDEO: Clinicians test-drive an early prototype of new clinical information system
- Calling All Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Midwives; Health Information Management Needs Your Input
- A candlelight tribute to our veterans
- Quality Forum 2017 - Call for Abstracts Closes Tomorrow!
- Only two weeks to go! Get your tickets today for this Brilliant event
- Patients to exhibit their handiwork on September 10
- St. Paul’s transplant recipient running Yukon road race to raise funds and awareness of Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Register now for the 13th Annual Leadership Program for Physicians and Leaders in LTC
- September, a Good Time to Revisit New Year's Resolutions
- $1,000+ up for grabs every two weeks!
- Today is World Physical Therapy Day!
- World Sepsis Day - September 13
- PHC to Kick Off with Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Care Connection for September is online!