January 2018 Vendors
Submitted by Tanya Fitzpatrick, Coordinator, Volunteer Resources
Located just before the cafeteria entrance on Providence Level 4, on Thursdays we have great vendors selling interesting and unique gifts. A percentage of their sales are returned back to the hospital, to support scholarships for our amazing volunteers and patient programs.
- Thursday, January 11 - Casual Chic Clothing
- Thursday, January 18 - Costco Memberships
- Thursday, January 25 - Option House Socks and Leggings
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- #PHCcelebrates: Spotify Edition
- Here is the first batch of photos in the PHC Christmas Family Photo Album!
- A fall prevention program at Holy Family Hospital may be the first of its kind in the world
- Have a heart! (But only if you’ve had open heart surgery)
- Holy Family Hospital Auxiliary celebrates 60th anniversary
- Making the most of working over the holidays
- Dear EFAP: My neighbour is a grinch!
- On World AIDS Day, staff raise almost $2000 for HIV/AIDS patients
- How to maintain a healthy diet over the holidays
- BC Chronic Disease Dashboard now live on BCCDC website
- Join the dialogue at the Geriatric Services Conference
- Christmas stock at SPH Gift Shop on sale starting next week
- SPH Gift Shop gives thanks to donors